Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Anne's photographs

This beautiful photograph is not made by me (although I wish it), it was made by my mother. My mother turned out to be a great photographer when she began making photographs for her blog. Despite not having any training, she is able to shoot amazing pictures. I am really proud of her, and that is why I want to give her blog some extra attention.

Her blog is called Bij Anne achterop. It is Dutch for 'Sitting on the back of Anne's bicycle'. She makes photographs of the animals, the flowers, trees here where we live, but also of buildings, artwork and funny things.

The blog is in Dutch, but there is little text. After all, it is these beautiful photographs who do all the talking! 



4 comments:

  1. So lovely! The first one is very pretty and the last one is just... awww. We don't have little ducks and swans here yet, but probably soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those flowers are beautiful, aren't they?
      We do not have little swans here yet either, this photograph was made last Spring. I did see little lambs, they are also very cute.

      Kind regards,

      Delete
  2. Wow, your mother is very talented Bettina. Of the pictures you showcased I particularly like the sky one.
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the compliment, Jade. That sky is indeed amazing!

      Kind regards,

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...