Friday, 12 December 2014

Lady Mary

I cannot help it, I have a huge girl-crush on Lady Mary in Downton Abbey. I love her cool exterior and the way she hides her emotions. Oke, the storyline of the relation between Mary and Gillingham in series 5 is a bit stupid, but that does not matter.
I love how elegant she always looks and how she seems to be in perfect control of every situation. Michelle Dockery does an amazing job and she is gorgeous to look at. The beautiful fashions of that period also help!
(images from pinterest)

This is an amazing combination. Love that blouse!

Beautiful

Summer stripes

Gorgeous hat

Elegant simlicity

Love that blouse

Practical and in control

Not an easy person to get to know

How beautiful is this?

She looked absolutely lovely on her wedding day

2 comments:

  1. Lady Mary is my favourite of the sister's on Downton Abbey but Rose is my favourite character overall. You included great images!
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I must admit I also have a weak spot for Thomas Barrow, I hope he gets a good storyline and finally some happiness!

      Kind regards,

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...