Places to read

I love reading, and sometimes I see these amazing places to read, lovely reading spots. I am very happy with my own settee, but don't you just love these readingspots?
This is usually the kind of reading spot we have, a favorite chair, surrounded by bookcases.
But some have reading spots that are even more inspiring and amazing. Photosource here
I just love this view, with a view like this, I honestly would not get any reading done!

Very tranquil and comfortable. Absolutely lovely

High bookcases, comfortable pillows and a beautiful window with a tree outside, what more would you want?

I can totally imagine having this amazing place to read, with a beautiful window, looking over de rooftops of the city.

Comments

  1. I've always wanted a cozy window seat in which to read; although like you said, if the view is too beautiful I doubt I'd get much reading done. Love the post and the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. Some of these reading spots are very beautiful, aren't they?

      Kind regards,

      Delete

Post a Comment