New Bonsais

In September last year I told you about the new Bonsais I bought and how I hoped to keep them alive by replanting them into a new pot. (whole story here)

Well, I can tell you those two Bonsais are doing great, and I felt like I could handle more Bonsais.  Last month, my friend and I visited a Bonsai-nursery. This was absolutely amazing.

First of all the Bonsais there were beautiful. Such high quality and they all looked very, very beautiful. Immediately you could see the amount of attention that went into each little tree. Secondly, the people were very friendly and so incredibly helpful, it was a joy to visit them. We could walk around in the greenhouses and pick out a tree we liked.


There were very expensive Bonsais (everything between 100-3000 euro's), but they also had Bonsais fit for my budget! (around 50 euro's)

It was hard to find, since there was so much to look at and they had so many beautiful Bonsais, but finally, when I saw this one, I knew it was the one for me.

I took it home and it looked wonderful next to my other ones. The next day I was at the garden-centre and there I spotted a very small Bonsai, for just 15 euro's. I feel a bit more secure now in my ability to keep it alive, so I bought it.


At home, I created a place for all the Bonsais on the wicker chest that is next to my sofa.


Now I can see all the Bonsais and enjoy what they look like. I really like how there all different plants and I think they are all beuutiful in their own right. And it is a great feature in my living room! (and there is even room for one more, in the future).

Comments

  1. Fun! I love them! I’m not super great at keeping plants alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my plants and could not live without them. Although I must admit not all plants live happily ever after with me, but the Bonsais like it with me!

      Kind regards,

      Delete
  2. Love where you put them. They look really good there! I wish I was better at keeping plants like that alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like how they look there as well. The little bonsai lost all its leaves and I was worried it had died, but fortunately it gets new leaves, all little green dots!

      Kind regards,

      Delete

Post a Comment