Away in the rain...

Last week I went to Heerenveen, a town in Friesland in the north of The Netherlands. I went to a museum there, but since the museum is located in a very beautiful spot, I had plans to walk around there after the exhibition and make some gorgeous photographs.

Well, as you can see, it was raining very heavily, and I did not feel up to walking around the grounds. All I did was take a few quick shots from under my umbrella, on my way back to the car. I wanted to show you more, since the surroundings are quite beautiful, but the rain was just too much. 





Comments

  1. This pictures are lovely. I can almost feel the rain on my face! Good thing that you had the chance to take a few snaps, even if it was too wet to walk around as you had planned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, it is funny that even as the plans did not turn out as I wanted, it is still good.

      Kind regards,

      Delete
  2. You got some gorgeous photos despite the rain! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment