Marilyn in Paris

Everywhere I go, I try to find some time to buy postcards. When I was in Paris some weeks ago, I also went postcard-hunting and I found this beautiful image of Marilyn Monroe. I have never seen it before, but I absolutely adore it. I am fascinated by Marilyn Monroe, I must admit, so I was quite pleased to find this postcard.
Marilyn looks absolutely beautiful and happy here.
I send them to other people and I use them as bookmarks. I always like it when I find the right card to go with a specific book. But in this case, it was the other way round. I had already bought the postcards when the next day I was in the FNAC at the Champs-Elysees. Here I spotted a new biography about Marilyn Monroe. I decided this was fate, and I bought the book immediately.
A lovely gift brought home from Paris!
Could not wait to dive into this book!

Comments