- plants, only to replace plants that have died, if that is really necessary.
- balcony plants, only for the pots I have, and no more.
- make up and skincare. I only use a couple of products and that is fine. I would want to use more lipstick, but with facemasks not going away any time soon, there is no use for this (sadly) I can replace items that are empty or used-up.
- DVD's. I love series and good films on DVD, but I do not want to buy much more. So, I will try to restrict myself to 6 DVD's this year.
- Clothes, no more than 10 items. In these 10 I do not count items I need to replace because they are beyond repair.
- no new subscriptions to magazines
- no magazines in the supermarket
- nothing for the house, like furniture or decorations. Only when something is broken and I need to replace it.
- No bedlinnen or towels or things like that. I have all I need.
- no notebooks or stationary items.
Low buy resolution, but I already broke it
- books. I wanted to buy just one book per month and one extra during vacations. But in January I already bought quite a few more books than just one. I will try again in this month. Because I also think that just because you failed a resolution once, there is no need to give it up. instead you can try again.
To try to be accountable, I intend to report here regularly about the things I bought. We will see how well I can stick to these intentions :-)