Blogs I like, part III (Paris edition)

The Seine and Musee d'Orsay
Since my last visit in Paris a couple of weeks ago, I realized that right after Rome, Paris is my favorite city. I love the grandeur and the elegance and the beauty, but also the quirky things you find when you know where to look.

These three blogs I recently discovered, but I like them equally at the moment. Two of them are photoblogs, the other is a blog in the more regular sense of the word.

Paris through my lense HERE
Virginia Jones is a very accomplished photographer. She has visited Paris many times since 2007 and shot dozens of photographs, and almost each day one is published on her blog. I like how she manages to capture the beauty and the essence of Paris, sometimes in details, sometimes in a larger picture.

Paris and beyond HERE
This lovely blog by Genie has been running since 2010, with an amzing photo of Paris every day. Genie shoots details of buildings, people, characteristic French things, but also streetviews. I love her choice of topics and she shoots both in black and white and in colour.

Paris in four months HERE
Carin is from Stockholm and in 2012 she went to Paris for four months, hence the name of the blog. In Januari 2013 she returned to Paris and has been living there ever since, blogging and working as a photographer (some girls have the really good jobs!!)
Regular and lovely posts about living in Paris.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these. Paris is always a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true, there is never a wrong time or moment for Paris!

      Kind regards,

      Delete

Post a Comment