Sunday, 16 August 2015

Tomorrow is back to normal

Well tomorrow it is back to business as usual. My Summer vacation is over (rainy last day) and tomorrow normal life will start again.

I had a great Summer, with some serious ups and downs. Horrible and sad days when I had to put my lovely Corrado to sleep, but spending time in Rome was amazing as always.
These past two weeks I shared my photographs of Rome with you, but tomorrow the normal program will begin here again as well.

A bookreview on Monday, a photograph on Wednesday and a general article on Friday. I hope you enjoyed the photographs, but I also hope you will enjoy my normal posts.

I'll see you tomorrow! (I have a great biography of one of the most amazing painters ever lined up for you, worth a read!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...