The Belgian Ardennes

Last week I had to go on a school excursion to the Belgian Ardennes. My formgroup (and another class) were going there for three days of 'survival stuff'. (abseiling, climbing, exploring caves etc) Not my idea of fun, but since I am their form-teacher I knew there was little choice. The first day was okay, with a long walk in the woods and I must say, nature is very beautiful over there. Unfortunately I got a terrible migraine attack the next day, and I had to leave early. I did not really want to go on this trip, but when I also did not want to leave like that, I had hoped to bring it to a good end. But sometimes these things happen and there is very little you can do about it.
I did manage to make some photographs the first day, and I wanted to share them with you.






Comments