Be careful, there may be some spoilers in this post!
Storylines I do not like so much
- The storyline about the hospital, this is silly and quite ininteresting as far as I am concerned.
- Denker, the Dowager's lady's maid, she is awful and completely uninteresting. I do love the actress, but the character is horrible.
I still love the dresses and the hats, but I must admit that the manly looking suits Lady Mary tends to wear are not my favorite. I do love the skirts and long blouses with the long necklaces. Completely wearable even today I think!
Things I have liked very much so far
- Anna being pregnant, I can only hope it all goes well, but the Bates family deserves some luck!
- Mr. Mason getting a safe home again after being so cruely evicted from the farm he lived on for so long.
- The wedding between Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes. Mr. Carson was very touching when he spoke about his love for Mrs. Hughes.
Things I hope for
- I hope Thomas will have a happy ending. Perhaps a new job that will suit him very much and even a love-interest, although I realize this may be too modern. But I can still hope. Thomas Barrow is often not a kind man, but I can see how he turned out the way he is. And I do hope some luck will go his way
- And I hope Lady Edith also finally will find some happiness. I begin to like her more and more, especially since she is taking care of her daughter, in spite of the scandal this could cause if people would find out. Perhaps this new man will finally be her chance of happiness?
I'll just have to wait and see!
Couldn't read your post because Downton Abbey doesn't start until January here, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. You are, right? :)ReplyDelete
Yes, I certainly am!!!! You have something to look forward to in January :-)Delete